We offer many ways to connect with other people and to connect with God in addition to the worship service on Sunday. Scroll through the list of opportunities below to see which one interests you most.
Connect To God Personally
Just as God sought out Abraham and Jacob, He seeks to have a personal relationship with you. God has a personalized plan for your life and it begins when you believe and accept Jesus into your heart (Romans 10:9).
Connect to God in Worship
We offer services on Sunday mornings at each of our locations to provide you with an opportunity to meet with God through worship and biblical teaching.
Chapel (Communion): 8:00 am
Traditional: 9:00 am, 11:15 am
Contemporary: 10:10 am
Contemporary: 11:00 am
New Hope Campus
Traditional: 11:00 am
Real Life Groups
Real Life Groups are the small group ministry of Immanuel. These groups serve as great places to meet people in the church and grow in your faith alongside other Christians. Whether you are just trying to find out what it means to follow Jesus or you have been a committed disciple for a long time, our small groups will help you take the next step in your faith.
Returns Wednesday, September 12 - 6:30 - 7:45 pm
Immanuel - Boone Campus - NEW LOCATION & TIME
As the fall arrives, Wesley night is set to resume! Due to construction at our Lakeside Park Campus, there are some changes to our typical Wesley Night model that we want to make you aware of. Please note the following:
• We are temporarily moving our Wesley Night activities to the Immanuel Boone Campus. (1440 Boone Aire Road Florence KY, 41042)
• Due to the move, we are unable to offer the Wesley Night meal.
• We have adjusted the time to get you home earlier. The new time is 6:30pm-7:45pm
• We've added a segment of worship and prayer into the evening. We'll have a time of music, devotion, and prayer together for all ages at 6:30pm before everyone heads to their studies.
• We are creating a new Family Experience which allows for families to spend some time together in worship, learning, and play. This track includes a breakout for parents.
• Children will still have their time for choir and study
• We are still offering exciting adult growth group opportunities just like always.
Childcare will be provided for infant-preschool aged children. If you are in need of childcare, please contact Lindsey Bailey at email@example.com. If you are planning on bringing children and not attending the family experience with them, please contact Kelly Potter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday Morning Bible Studies
Our classes on Sunday mornings offer the opportunity to go deeper with your study of the Bible. We offer classes on Sundays at the following times:
9:00 am, 10:10 am, 11:15 am for children and adults
11:15 am for students in Jr. or Sr. High
9:45-10:45 am for adults, children, and students